>Now when I use this macro,
>the codes after the line called import-package never executed,
>but no exception or error has come.
>So I can know what's wrong.

If the package you are importing contains an infinite loop, then you
would see the behavior you are describing.  The import-package would
never return because the package would never finish initializing.

Perhaps you could add some output statements to the "top level" of the
package being imported to see if it is running.  If you see any of
these statements, this could tell you where it gets stuck.

You could also try calling 'import-package' to load a simpler package
(perhaps an empty one) to see if that works.

>I wonder that 'manifest' and 'source-info' can be key point.

You probably do not need these.

-Mat