> I am sorry you had trouble with this. Was the problem an infinite loop
> as Mat suggested, or something else?
>
> Is there some way that would have helped you found the problem earlier?
>
> - Christopher

The problem was similar to what Mat suggested.
I forgot that I had modified and added some codes in the applet,
but the code that calls import-package was the same.

There was many syntax error in the imported package,
but there was no {import ...} sentence in all soruce files.
(because the package is loaded dynamically, no need to import it
explicitely)

I wonder that was why the debugger couldn't catch the error.

In debugging time suddenly it seemed to lose control because of that,
I got very upset and lost my way at all.

--
-----
Maekawa Takanobu