hi gurus,
thanks for informations.

> {define-macro {output-url-and-line ?src:tokens}
> let url:url = tokens.url
> let line:int = {tokens.get-line-and-column tokens.start-location}
> {return
> {expand-template
> {output ?{Literal url.name & ":" & line}}
> }
> }
> }

would you tell me more hints?
what are 'tokens' and 'tokens.get-line-and-column'
concletely?
I can't imagine clearly how I should utilize CurlSource class
with macro.

Also I can't find it in online help, and it causes syntax error.
so far, this example cannot seems to work and compiler complains
it cannot recognize 'tokens'.

If you can, would you show me the another example that works actually.

Regards.

--T.M