Hello, everyone -

I've just discovered Curl (don't know why it never came to my attention before!)

Well, actually, that's the basis of my question - why has there been such little buzz about Curl in the past couple of years? Is it just that it never "took off", or have most folks considered it to be superceded by other technologies (XML/SOAP/XSLT). Is it that it never received the kind of backing from W3C that would have propelled it forward?

Second question: Has anyone ever worked out a VRML to CURL transformation so VRML97 projects could be easily expressed/displayed in CURL? I did a good amount of VRML work from '95 to around '02.

Thanks,
- Paul