Hi gurus,

In my project, some say that logging informations should be
outputted into RTE console with {output} and {dump} procedures.

I know RTE console is good, but I'm afraid whether
it can run even for 24 hours * 365 days and never effect applets.
Because the applets could be used for all 24 hours,
so logging informations written in the console could be very numerous.

Is there anyone who knows about this?
If you know, please tell me.

Regards.

--Takanobu Maekawa