Hi gurus,

I have found DisplayContext class
and wonder I can somehow do this with it... :-D

thanks.

--Takanobu Maekawa

At 18:29 05/07/25 +0900
Hi gurus,

Now I cannot find the way to get the biggest font size
of a character within a rectangle area.

For example, when the rectangle's width = 10pt and height = 5pt,
the biggest font size is simply 5pt.

Ofcourse this example is too simple to apply for the real programming.
At least, there are 2 font types.
i.e. proportional font and non-proportional font.

I know such font calcuration is possible with VC,
but with Curl, have not found the way to do that.

If you know or can advice about this issue,
please tell me.

Regards.

--Takanobu Maekawa

-----
e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANSOFT,INC.Tel:044(969)9747 Fax:044(969)9748
http://www.cansoft.co.jp/