does anyone have a simple example of a random number generator created and displayed in Curl? I want to replace the current usage of _javascript_ Math object to generate and display a random number.

Friedger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I managed to extract the behaviour in a simple example as shown below.

There error does not occur when {MenuBar} is replaced by {MenuBar
{MenuAction}}

Friedger

{curl 4.0 applet}
{curl-file-attributes character-encoding = "windows-latin-1"}
{applet manifest = "manifest.mcurl"
}

{let m:MenuBar = {MenuBar}}
{do
{(m.child.graphic asa VBox).replace-with
{VBox
{SubMenu
menu-pane = {MenuPane
use-look-and-feel? = false,