Is there any way to create bouncing balls in Curl?

I looked at the documentation and it seems sphere is used to distort a picture or input.

Seems easier for me to just to used flash... is it correct?

Duke Briscoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 18, 2005, at 10:39 PM, pang tee wrote:

> Thanks Kamal,
>
> I tried to combine the two codes together, but ended with the errors
> attached in randomgenerator.doc.
>
> Actually i just to get the screen to appear like in
> randomgenerator.jpg if anyone can help. The shape that is in the code
> here is calling rectangles not spheres.
>
> Thanks,
> PT

The error is telling you that a View can only have one graphical child,
while you have two, one is the random number and the other is the
Canvas. So you need to choose some other layout.