Thanks Duke and Kamal for the response.

I had added another bouncing ball to what was posted here earlier.
Can you tell me how i can make the 2 balls separated by a horizontal distance of 2in and the random number appears between the 2 balls?

Yahoo! Photos
{curl 4.0 applet}
{curl-file-attributes character-encoding = "windows-latin-1"}
{applet
    {compiler-directives careful? = true}
}

{let c1:Canvas =
    {Canvas width = 6in, height = 5in, border-width = 1pt, background = "yellow"}
}
{value c1}

{let message1:EllipseGraphic =
    {EllipseGraphic
        fill-color = {url "control-panel-logo.gif"},
        height = 1in, width = 1in
    }
}
{let message2:EllipseGraphic =
   {EllipseGraphic
        fill-color = {url "control-panel-logo.gif"},
        height = 1in, width = 1in
    }
}

{let overlay:OverlayBox =
    {OverlayBox
        {Frame halign = "left", message1},
        {Frame halign = "right", message2},
        {Frame valign = "bottom",
            height = 1in,
            {huge color = "red",Lucky Number!}
        }
    }
}

{do
    let start-x:Distance = 2in, start-y:Distance = 1in
    {c1.add x = start-x, y = start-y, overlay}
    let start-time:DateTime = {DateTime}
    let drop-time:Time = 3s
    {overlay.animate frequency = 60fps,
        {on TimerEvent do
            let elapsed-time:Time = {start-time.elapsed}
            let t:Time = {abs (elapsed-time mod drop-time*2) - drop-time}
            let y:Distance =  start-y + 0.5 * 2(cm/s^2)*(t * t)
            {c1.move-to-xy overlay, start-x, y}
        }
    }
    {c1.add