Hi all,
today I saw something named Opera widget.

http://my.opera.com/community/dev/widgets/first/

you can see two example widgets which are a round clock and
"hello world". Honestly I was moved.

I don't know how to explain so called widget's characteristics exactly
but it seems to be able to have very freely drawn shape like skin mode
of Windows Media Player.

I have heard (but never really used yet) that there are many
widgets in used on Mac OS X and widgets will be supperted on
Windows Vista.

I don't know whether it is worthy to make an applet like something
called widget with Curl, but if you want to make such applet, is it
possible??

Honestly I wish it's easily possible because I want Curl to keep being
greater platform and language than so-called light waight languages like
javascript and so on...

regards.
--maekawa