Hi all.

> Later I've noticed that I was too upset and maybe using graphical
> objects which uses transparent background color will solve my question.
> :-)

When I tried with the bellow detached applet the View could not become
transparent.
{curl 4.0 applet}
{curl-file-attributes character-encoding = "shift-jis"}

{let v:View = {View
                  background = Background.transparent,
                  border-color = FillPattern.transparent,
                  border-style = "none",
                  owner = null,
                  decorations? = false,
                  || Replace {Frame} with your code.
                  {Frame width = 8cm, height = 8cm},
                  visibility = "normal",
                  {on WindowClose do
                      {exit}
                  }
              }
}

{do
    {v.show}
}

Is it right that changing View's transparency is not available ?

regards.

--maekawa