Hi all.
As I said before, I'm making a terminal emulater with Curl
just for interest.

Now I want to the frame which displays terminal console embeded in html.
I used <EMBED> tag and added some parameters such like encoding,
the url of the server connected from the terminal and so on...

But I noticed that I don't know how to get the parameters which
are written in <EMBED> tag with Curl and couldn't find in online help.

If you know, please tell me.

Regards.

--maekawa