From: "Takanobu Maekawa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <curlbreaker-l@curl.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:52 AM
Subject: surge-do.exe problem?

> Hi gurus.
>
> Today I noticed that "surge-do.exe" processes don't decrease
> although all applets has been exited.(even serge.exe has been exited.)
>
> I made sure that all applets has been finished by
> checking the applet manager of Curl control panel.
>
> For example, please try to run the bellow applet again and again,
> I wonder that you'll see the incleasing of the "surge-do.exe" processes
> through the OS's task manager.
>
> {curl 4.0 applet}
> {curl-file-attributes character-encoding = "shift-jis"}
>
> {View
>     || Replace {Frame} with your code.
>     {Frame width = 8cm, height = 8cm},
>     visibility = "normal",
>     {on WindowClose do
>         {exit}
>     }
> }
>
> my environment is curl 4.0,Windows XP SP2.
>
> regards.
> --maekawa

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its
subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing,
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system.
Thank you.