From: "Takanobu Maekawa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <curlbreaker-l@curl.com>
Cc: "JamesWang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: surge-do.exe problem?

> Thanks Jamse.
>
> > I have tried as what you said but I did not find any process named
> > "surge-do.exe" in the windows task manager but "surge-lab.exe".
>
> Hm...
> I tried to run the sample applet which I showed at the previous
> mail again, then three processes which are surge.exe,surge-do.exe,
> and surge-lab.exe began to run.
>
> And then I shutdowned Surge by select "shutdown" button on Curl control
> panel, only surge-do.exe has remained.
>
> That seems stragne...
>

> regards.
> --maekawa

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its
subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing,
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system.
Thank you.