  From: zhangyouc
  To: curlbreaker-l@curl.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 4:13 PM
  Subject: how did it come up?

   a problem happened, a help is needed.

  the curl 4.0 runs in my machine,a thing happened:
   in the mainfest.mcurl of my project, a strange sentence added secretly as
follows:
  {component package COM.CURL.LAYOUT-EDITOR.RUNTIME-SUPPORT,
      location =
"COM.CURL.LAYOUT-EDITOR.RUNTIME-SUPPORT.3.0/runtime-support.scurl",
      version = "3.0",
      translations-file = "translations.xml",
      resource-directory = "../curl-resources",
      default-locale = "en"
  }

  I am sure it is not added by me,but i also can't explain how it came up.
  who can explain ? and what usage it takes?

  Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd.,
its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication
is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,
storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies
from your system. Thank you.