Ever thought about moving to Charlotte, NC and escaping the New England
winter blahs?

Charlotte has been named one of the Top 5 cities to live in by several
publications.  High salaries, low cost of living, and super nice people.

My client is desperately seeking several Senior LISP Engineers to
relocate to their R&D division in Charlotte, NC.

If you are interested in working with the best and the brightest of this
large international software company, please send me your resume in MS
Word format.

Marsh
_______________________________
Marsh Cochran Sutherland
Career Agent
New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT)
85 Lafayette Street
Salem, MA 01970
P:  978.744.1010  x120
F:  978.744.1011
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.ndt.com <http://www.ndt.com/>

http://ndt-com.blogspot.com/

Member of The Technology Executives Networking Group (TENG) since 2002.
www.theteng.org <blocked::http://www.theteng.org/>

About NDT:
Celebrating our 28th Year, New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) is a
permanent technical placement company specializing in Technical and
Tech-Business professionals. Our clients, many of whom have partnered
with NDT for over a generation, range from early stage start-ups to
Global 2000 companies.

NDT is committed to servicing companies who value and welcome a diverse
workforce.  NDT is certified by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts State
Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance, SOMWBA, as a Women
Business Enterprise, WBE, and certified nationally by the Women's
Business Enterprise Council, WBENC. NDT is an EOE.