  From: ???
  To: curlbreaker-l@curl.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 4:39 PM
  Subject: Where I can search the help regarding the CURL.REMOTE?

        Where I can search the help regarding the CURL.REMOTE?

        I am living in the Republic of Korea, and
        I am learning a Curl language now.

        I visit frequently the www.curl.com or the www.curlap.com or the
curlbreaker-l mailing list.
        I see a question and the reply regarding the Curl from that place.

        I searched the CURL.REMOTE
        I searched the SocketConnection class
        I searched the define-remote-class word at a source code.
        I searched the define-remote-proxy-class word at a source code.
        I searched the SocketRemoteConnection class.

        But i did not found the Help on above things.

        I cannot search the help regarding above contents.

        Where I can search the help regarding above contents?

        Give me the help regarding the SocketControl and the CURL.REMOTE and
the SocketRemoteConnection?

  (林)何躲沥焊矫胶袍 楷备家 瞒厘 倾迫父
  MOBiLE:010-3167-6919
  OFFiCE:02-2025-0341
  MAiL:[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NATE-ON: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  MSN:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its
subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing,
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system.
Thank you.