I am getting a crash, though; this RPI is connected to a 27" Dell monitor's
USB hub, the k/b and mouse go there. After a message that they have been
detached (perhaps power saving on the monitor - it happens when left
overnight) I receive:

uvm.fault(0xc051b078,da3c8000,1) -> e
Fatal kernel mode data abort: 'Translation Fault (S)'
trapframe: 0xcbb39e70
FSR=00000005, FAR=da3c9dff, spsr=20000013
.... registers...
Stopped in pid 0.21 (system) at netbsd:usbd_transfer+0x600= ldr r3, [r3]

I'll leave it for a while without the USB hub to see if this is indeed the
reason (this is not the first time it has happened - prior to 7.99.5 it was
running aroung 6.99.49 vintage and was crashing in similar manner, but I
never took any notice).

Chavdar