Hi,

I see a few days ago nouveau was enabled in GENERIC (at least in amd64). I
wonder if I have to do something else to get this to work with my two
systems with NVidia graphics - a ThinkPAD T61p with Quadro FX570m and a
dual Opteron system with a similar old card. The former panics not being
able to get to multiuser, the latter displays a long debug screen from
Nouveau and then freezes. If I disable nouveau, they all work fine.  I got
a dump from the ThinkPAD, but savecore refuses to save it, claiming that it
has been taken at Epoch time.

Anything else, devices to recreate?

(I can provide a screenshot from the ThinkPAD trace, if it is interesting,
and also file a PR, I am asking if I have missed something from the setup).

Chavdar