Date:        Sat, 17 Sep 2016 13:09:45 +0100
    From:        Roy Marples <r...@marples.name>

  | > That isn't disabling the IFF_TENTATIVE handling, it is dosabling DAD,
  | The end result should be the same.

For this purpose (if it were possible to achieve), yes, but disabling
DAD means no verification that the addr is not a duplicate, rather than
just assuming it probably isn't for the interim (and usually being right.)

Certainly if you believe that disabling DAD is acceptable (leading to
unverified addresses) sending from tentative addresses must also be
acceptable, since they're effectively the same thing.

The new patch looks like it will probably work (but I don't have
anything that can or would NFS boot, so I can't test that) but I think
it would be better to just treat tentative addresses like validated ones
(just as disabling DAD would do) - that is not test the IFF_TENTATIVE case
at all.

kre