On 2016-10-13 03:20, Christos Zoulas wrote:
On Oct 13,  8:45am, rokuy...@rk.phys.keio.ac.jp (Rin Okuyama) wrote:
-- Subject: gdb.old is broken

| Hi,
|
| Some files are missing in gdb.old. FYI, I listed files imported by this commit
|    http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2016/10/12/msg078360.html
| but not added by this one
|    http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2016/10/12/msg078361.html
| Please find the attached file.

I think I got them all now... Bug in CVS, adds CVS directories when you
add files, but does not add the directories.

CVS do not explicitly manage directories. It's not a bug, but the way CVS works. If you do an update, you need to give -d for CVS to create new directories needed. But I would assume everyone here knows this.

        Johnny

email: b...@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books