One more hang shutting down the DOMU, happens with 'xl shutdown foo' in the
DOMU console:

---
foo# xenbus_shutdown_handler: xenbus_rm 13

*** FINAL System shutdown message from root@foo ***
System going down IMMEDIATELY

power button pressed

Jul 31 10:43:13 foo shutdown: poweroff by root: power button pressed
Jul 31 10:43:21 foo syslogd[189]: Exiting on signal 15
syncing disks... done
xenbus: can't get state for device/suspend/event-channel (2)
➜  xci
----

>From this moment onward the system responds to ping and the CR is echoed,
but that is all. Only hard reset clears it.