from Martin Husemann:

> If you are using NetBSD 8 BETA already, and are not updating from the
> official "daily" builds, please note:

>  - The gcc internal specs have changed (rules for libgcc when building
>    shared binaries). This change requires a full build of ALL binaries
>    ever created with gcc 5.4.

>  - Failure to do this might lead to strange/spurious fallout like we
>    saw in PRs 51266 and 52326.

> Please make sure to NOT do an update build next time when updating from
> source, and also rebuild ALL your pkgs.

> If you are upgrading by downloading new binary sets, it is enough to rebuild
> all your pkgs (or wait for new binary pkgs to become available).

> Sorry for the inconvenience,

> Martin

Does this also apply to NetBSD-current?

When did the changes happen?  My last update on i386 was Aug 30 (but amd64 was
last updated Jun 20):

-rw-r--r--    1 root  wheel  113007028 Aug 30 13:57 buildworld-i386.log
-rw-r--r--    1 root  wheel       5542 Aug 30 20:12 installworld-i386.log
-rw-r--r--    1 root  wheel       5629 Aug 30 20:44 installworld.log2

Where, in what file in src tree, would this change be noted?  My first thought
would be doc/CHANGES .

Tom