On 11/19/17 14:22, Rhialto wrote:
[---]
>> You are completely missing the point of why those quotes are there.
>
> Such a remark is rather useless without stating why you think they are
> there. It does nothing to convince me, obviously.

   You're implying that the quotes are there for nefarious reasons.
Quotes can be quotes just to reflect what someone has said as a matter
of historical fact.  Hitler, despite being one of the worst people ever,
can have said normal things.  Showing those quotes does not erase all
the bad things he did/said; it can be good to see what kind of rhetoric
he used to lure people into the nazi party, or even just to show that
even people who can say normal things can also be, or turn into, monsters.

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson