Just an advice from an outsider that is lurking for a while in your domains.

Don't let that PC nonsense enter in your realm.

A fortune doesn't have to be a piece of wisdom. It is just an astonishing (or trying to be) adage. Can be funny, ridiculous, horrible, it doesn't matter.

        There is a road to freedom.  Its milestones are Obedience, Endeavor,
        Honesty, Order, Cleanliness, Sobriety, Truthfulness, Sacrifice, and
        love of the Fatherland.

                -- Adolf Hitler

This is astonishing, because it shows you how good was this bastard in oratory. This man wasn't a solitude wolf criminal. He was the leader of one of the greatest countries of Europe who commits under his leadership one of the greatest abominations of The World's history.

Of course there is not context, that is the beauty of an adage.

A sexist commentary can be astonishing in a lot of ways. Because you do not expect that from the author, because it's funny (Yes, black humor CAN be funny my little PC babies), because it shows you the small mentality of the author, etc.

If you wanted to put this or other programs from games in pkgsrc, because the are irrelevant to the system, that I would understand.

But, take my advice, don't let that PC crap in.

trebol.