On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 04:49:07PM +0900, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
> >[...]
> > This is reproductible, restarting my automatic test script hangs the same
> > way. This i plain ffs, no wapbl.
> >
> > Any idea ?
>
> pserialize_perform can get stuck if any softints get stuck. Can you check
> if such softints exist?

I'll look the next time I can see this.

Interestingly, I started the automatic tests again before going to bed,
and as expected the system got stuck, I assume in the same way. But it
got out of this state about 4 hours later (if I can trust nagios).
This morning, the tests were still making progress.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bou...@antioche.eu.org>