On Wed, 13 Jun 2018, m...@netbsd.org wrote:

> Sorry perhaps I should have pulled up the x11-links change.
> current x11-links (no need for anything else from pkgsrc-current) will
> suffice.

I updated "pkgtools/x11-links" to HEAD and now "fonts/fontconfig"
and "x11/libXft" can cope with -current xsrc freetype2.

Thanks.

I'll probably just update everythin to pkgsrc-HEAD soon to try and catch
breakage prior to forthcoming pkgsrc-2018Q2...

(Now lets see if I can actually send this message or if my ISP's DNS is
still hosed.)