Folks --

I just merged the thorpej-cfargs branch, which contains some mostly-mechanical
cleanups and some small but very useful enhancements to the device auto
configuration subsystem.  I've made an effort to build just about every kernel
config we have, and boot said kernel on a reasonable variety of systems that I
have (either real hardware or VMs)... but obviously I can't try everything, so
keep an eye out for crashes / panics or other bizarre new behavior during auto
configuration and ping me off-list if you encounter any.

Thx.

-- thorpej