On Sat, May 04, 2024 at 12:12:35AM +0300, Andrius V wrote:
> corrupted as well). After some actions crash is not reproducible
> anymore though. I guess issue can be considered as some kind of fluke.

Did you run a forced fsck on the file system?

I usually boot single user and then do something like "fsck -fy /" if some
obscure corruption has been observed.

NetBSD does (a variant of) that automatically on the next reboot after a
crash, but sometimes extra paranoia is usefull, especially when this could
be something like hardware going bad (or the SSD firmware getting kicked
to remap some spare sectors).

Martin