From: Joe Jarzombek <joe.jarzom...@synopsys.com>
Date: Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 8:21 PM
To: Eng, Chris <c...@veracode.com>, CWE CAPEC Board
<cwe-capec-board-list@mitre.org>
Subject: RE: OWASP 2021 View
Yes, I concur with Chris.  It would be useful to highlight the associated CAPEC
IDs with the respective CWEs in OWASP 2021.

Regards,

   -Joe -

Joe Jarzombek, CSSLP
Director for Government & Critical Infrastructure Programs
Email: joe.jarzom...@synopsys.com<mailto:joe.jarzom...@synopsys.com>  |
Mobile: 703 627-4644  |
https://www.synopsys.com/solutions/aerospace-defense.html