CWE Board Members,

Please complete the following doodle poll with your availability:
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bqZ1Ax0d

As always, we will have updates from our SIGs and WGs, as well as several
strategic/operational topics for discussion (e.g., CWE’s ongoing strategic
vision, Jeremy’s proposal for discussing a multiyear look-ahead and plan, the
public submissions repository, and activities in the vulnerability mapping
domain). Please let me know if you have other thoughts about agenda topics.

Cheers,
Alec

--
Alec J. Summers