I assume by CVE you meant CWE, and no there isn't a CWE for "intersection"
or "mismatch" attacks. I don't like the term cross-configuration unless
it's actually applied to issues that are created by configuration issues,
my concern would be technically any intersection vulnerability can be
classed as a config issue because you could disable most things
somehow/somwhere.

Perhaps we need CWE to not just cover weaknesses but normal behaviours so
we can better describe "normal behaviour A + normal behavior B = weakness
[described if not specific term exists).

Do we have a list of CVE "intersection" vulns to look at as a data set to
see what is causing these? E.g. configs? badly written specifications that
result in different interpretations? One good keyword is "conjunction" but
also a lot of false positives:

https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/search/results?form_type=Basic&results_type=overview&query=conjunction&search_type=all&isCpeNameSearch=false

--
Kurt Seifried (He/Him)