One thing I'm noticing when I search the CWE database:

It's a nightmare. Really bad. Like... is the keyword I want "identical",
"shared", "reused"...

I've noticed Amazon products are basically SEO buzzword bingo:

Wonder Space Soft Pit Balls, Chemical-Free Crush Proof Plastic Ocean Ball,
BPA Free with No Smell, Safe for Toddler Ball Pit/ Kiddie Pool/ Indoor Baby
Playpen

I'm not saying we should go this far, but making CWE more searchable by
including more keywords, or a search keywords field or something would sure
help.

In your case:

“Compartmentalization” and “isolation” mean different things.

Well, yes, probably, because they're different words. But what definitions
are you using? Websters? OED?

I think we should worry a LOT less about getting the perfect short/exact
wording and more about descriptive titles and text that people can actually
find and use.

--
Kurt Seifried (He/Him)
k...@seifried.org