At least he's honest:  “Their implementation is, based on what they showed off,
arguably more intelligent than that in Unity. Unnervingly so. Apple, through
various features demoed, repeatedly touted the privacy protection being baked
into apps, APIs and other features.   Unlike Unity, however, Apple isn’t
throwing the whole kitchen sink into the mix. You won’t be served shopping
results nor will you have to rummage through obscure music titles and
irrelevant weather results to find what you want.  It’s not always who created
an idea, but whose implementation is better. Until the first betas of OS X
10.10 are made available in the summer we only have a polished pitch to go on.
But, as distasteful as some may find it, if it works as good for me as it does
for them, I’d say Apple has moulded something pretty awesome out of what can
all too easily result in a total mess.”  Scott

--Scott GrannemanContact info at http://granneman.telSent from my iPad

On June 3, 2014 at 1:33:00 PM PDT, Mike B. <mikeb2g...@gmail.com> wrote:from
Unity..http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2014/06/os-x-10-10-feature-ubuntu-already?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=os-x-10-10-feature-ubuntu-already
     --  --  Central West End Linux Users Group (via Google Groups) Main page:
cwelug-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com More options:
you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Central West End Linux Users Group"
group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to cwelug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Central West End Linux Users Group (via Google Groups)
Main page: http://www.cwelug.org
To post: cwelug@googlegroups.com