2 doors down, from 1610 S. Big Bend to 1706 S. Big Bend. Our landlord bought the new, bigger building & is moving there, & so are we.

Scott
 --
R. Scott Granneman
sc...@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

“I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
      ---Mohandas Gandhi