Out of curiosity, did you look at http://eyebuydirect.com & see if they could do that?

Scott
--
R. Scott Granneman
sc...@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Contact info: granneman.tel

“Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.”
      ---William of Ockham (1285 — 1349?)

On 8 Aug 2017, at 14:51, Robert & Janet Bennett wrote:

As a followup to our conversation at last Sunday's meeting, I am trying

http://www.eyeglassdirect.com/

for online eyeglasses.  I will not yet vouch for them as this is the
first time I have tried them (or any online glasses company for that
matter.)

The key feature I wanted was the willingness to install new lenses into
existing frames and these folks will do it for a total of $48.00 for
prescription reading glasses lenses into my existing frames. Naturally,
I have to ship my frames to them.

As we experienced on Sunday, with one or two letters different in the
URL, it redirects to a different company (for better or for worse.)

Anyway, thought this might be helpful.

Central West End Linux Users Group (via Google Groups)
Main page: http://www.cwelug.org
To post: cwelug@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Central West End Linux Users Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cwelug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.