Robin’s mom died back in May & she is having an estate sale tomorrow & Sunday, 9/16 & 9/17, at her home in St. Charles.

Info: https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Saint-Charles/63303/3787812

I am selling a LOT of old computer equipment, books, & other stuff. It’s all pretty cheap, because I want it to go go go! Some is even free.

If you are interested in any of that stuff, or clothes, furniture, art, books, or anything else gathered over a lifetime, then please come to the sale. I’ll be there the whole time, as will Robin, so feel free to come & say hi. Just keep in mind that we will probably be very busy, so we might not be able to say much!

Feel free to forward this to anyone else that might be interested.

Thanks!

Scott
--
R. Scott Granneman
sc...@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

Strange is our situation here on earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet somehow seeming to divine a purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men — above all those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends. —Albert Einstein

Central West End Linux Users Group (via Google Groups)
Main page: http://www.cwelug.org
To post: cwelug@googlegroups.com