Hi Richie,

A while back the pythoncom and pywintypes modules were loaded differently
so the existing hook worked fine. When that changed the hook actually got
in the way. I have now adjusted it and pushed the change to the repository.
You can simply copy the hooks.py file to your installation to confirm that
it works for you. I'll probably make a 5.0.1 release in the next week or so
with this and anything else that turns up. If you can confirm that it works
for you, that would be appreciated.

Anthony