On 2/19/07, Southin Simphoukham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Dan:

Thank you for the information.  I quickly read the servlet transport and
understood how to implement it.  I like the fact that you are using Spring
here. I use Spring alot.

If I had a "service" that need to called another REST service at some
arbitary URL that returned the data I am looking for, do I need to
register
that "service" in the Spring bean config file?




Or should I simply use the JaxWsServerFactoryBean example;

sf.setAddress("http://www.helloworld.com:/9001/getTeam";);

I goal currently is to understand how I can use CXF to make a REST call to
a
URL.  Get the return information, parse it or using JAXB to bind it to a
POJO.  The JaxWsServerFactoryBean looks very simple.  But I cannot find
the
JavaDoc for it in the current Apache CXF 2.0 documentation to follow the
trail of what happens to the BeanInvoker.



If I can get the content returned from the REST service so I can parse it.
I would be happy for now.


I'm not sure I understand. Do you want to create a client?

JaxWsClientFactoryBean cf = new JaxWsClientFactoryBean ();
cf.setServiceClass(CustomerService.class);
cf.getServiceFactory().setWrapped(false);
cf.setBindingFactory(new HttpBindingInfoFactoryBean());
cf.setAddress("http://localhost:9001/foo/";);

pf = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
pf.setClientFactory(cf);

CustomerService client = (CustomerService) pf.create();

The BeanInvoker class is simply used by CXF to control how your server side
bean is invoked.

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog

Reply via email to