Hiya

I would like to know if there have been some changes regarding the Aegis
binding  recently (within a month or so) since I now get the following
exception:

Thanks
Guillaume

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/projects/groovy/cplx_groovyws/client$ groovy Client.groovy
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext).
29 mai 2007 09:57:32
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContextgetConfigResources
INFO: Could not find the configuration file cxf.xml on the classpath.
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingInfo
       at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.createEndpointInfo(
SoapTransportFactory.java:208)
       at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildEndpoint(
WSDLServiceBuilder.java:453)
       at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(
WSDLServiceBuilder.java:264)
       at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(
WSDLServiceBuilder.java:155)
       at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(
WSDLServiceBuilder.java:142)
       at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.create(
WSDLServiceFactory.java:94)
       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.<init>(ClientImpl.java:104)
       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient
(DynamicClientFactory.java:150)
       at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient
(DynamicClientFactory.java:136)
       at groovy.net.ws.WSClient.<init>(WSClient.java:64)