Hi  Krystian,

Another way to do it is specify in/out logging interceptor for you endpoint.
<jaxws:endpoint
       id="hello_world_xml_bare"
       implementor="demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl"
       wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/hello_world.wsdl"
       address="/hello_world">
               <jaxws:inInterceptors>
<bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor">
                       </bean>
               </jaxws:inInterceptors>
               <jaxws:outInterceptors>
<bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
                       </bean>
               </jaxws:outInterceptors>
   </jaxws:endpoint>
I just test it with our servlet samples, it works

Cheers

Freeman

Paibir, Ajay wrote:
Hi Krystian,

It can be done as below.
<jaxws:endpoint name="<endpoint qname>">
        <jaxws:features>
                <bean class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature"/>
      </jaxws:features>
</jaxws:endpoint>

Ajay