I am an XFire user planning to evaluate CXF for my project. What is the
maven dependency for CXF to be used? While using XFire, I had the following
dependencies.

<dependency>
           <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire</groupId>
           <artifactId>xfire-jaxb2</artifactId>
           <version>1.2.5</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
           <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire</groupId>
           <artifactId>xfire-spring</artifactId>
           <version>1.2.5</version>
           <exclusions>
               <exclusion>
                   <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                   <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
               </exclusion>
           </exclusions>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
           <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire</groupId>
           <artifactId>xfire-java5</artifactId>
           <version>1.2.5</version>
       </dependency>

Do we have something similar for CXF? I use spring.