From: Mansour Raad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2007?7?24? 9:49
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: POSTing customer using REST

Given the customer http rest sample, I defined a spring config with
the following endpoint:

<jaxws:endpoint
         id="customerServiceXML"
         implementor="com.esri.aws.CustomerService"
         address="/xml"
         bindingUri="http://apache.org/cxf/binding/http";>
         <jaxws:serviceFactory>
             <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
                 <property name="wrapped" value="false"/>
             </bean>
         </jaxws:serviceFactory>
     </jaxws:endpoint>

I'm bootstrapping CXF from tomcat using the following web.xml

     <context-param>
         <param-value>classpath:applicationContext.xml</param-value>
     </context-param>

     <listener>
         <display-name>Spring Context Loader</display-name>
         <listener-
class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-
class>
     </listener>

     <servlet>
         <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
         <servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</
servlet-class>
         <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
     </servlet>

     <servlet-mapping>
         <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
         <url-pattern>/cxf/*</url-pattern>
     </servlet-mapping>

When I post a request using

wget --post-file add.xml http://localhost:8080/cxf/xml/customers

I can see the function being called, however the name is null in the
customer argument !!!! any clues ????

Thanks.
Mansour
:-)