Hi Holger,

I guess what you really need is an addtional class(Product) which is not defined in your SEI signature, if in this case, the discussion and solution for CXF-340 may be helpful.

Best Regards

Freeman

Holger Stolzenberg wrote:
Hi folks,

Using CXF 2.0.1-INCUBATOR + JAXB Databinding:

I have a ProductService SEI with the following signature:

public ServiceStatus getProductById( int id );
public ServiceStatus getProductByToken( String token );

So for this WS the ServiceStatus object is defined in the WSDL. This
ServiceStatus object is a wrapper that holds the services status outcome, e.g.
code ... , and the product itself if loaded. For that it also has a geberic
method

public Object getObject();

In an special use case this method should return an Object of the type lets say
'Product'. Because the Product class itself has never been declared or used in
the SEI it won´t show up in the WSDL. But there I need the complex type
definition for 'Product' in order to ensure class mapping for a PHP client.

As a workaround I put the following method to the SEI:

public void noop( Product product );

Now the Product class has been declared in the SEI abd therefore a complex type
definition is created in the WSDL. Everything works fine now.

My question is how can I force the creation of a complex type in the WSDL that
my service may return but has not been declared or used somewhere in the
SEI??

Mit lieben Grüßen aus dem eWerk