Hi Ryan,

Can you tell me how you generate the soap header message with the wsdl2java?
Did you specify the option -exsh true when you call wsdl2java?
If not , please try it again.

Willem.

Ryan Moquin wrote:
I actually just got my breakpoint to be hit:

It's choking on an element of my WSDL that looks like this:

<s:element name="AuthCredentials" type="tns:AuthCredentials"/>
      <s:complexType name="AuthCredentials">
        <s:sequence>
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="username"
type="s:string"/>
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="password"
type="s:string"/>
        </s:sequence>
      </s:complexType>

I would like to post the whole WSDL, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to.

Something related to this element is causing an arraylist to not fill itself
with something.  I notice that the "type" variable in the MessagePartInfo
class is null when representing this element.  No idea why.  typeClass
variable is also null as well.... maybe it doesn't like something with how
this is defined?