Hi, your interceptor needs to extend from AbstractEndpointSelectionInterceptor.
Also make sure you have registered your routing interceptor with the
MultipleEndpointObserver, please refer to
\trunk\systests\src\test\java\org\apache\cxf\systest\versioning\Server.java

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387