Hmm. Let me check the inventory of test cases.

Aegis
> databinding - empty Map?
>

> Forgot to add Ref to Aegis Mapping doc:
> http://xfire.codehaus.org/Mapping+collections
>

> kayteeem wrote:
> >
> > According to XFire Aegis docs (CXF doesn't contain the info yet,
just a
> > reference to it) if you are using Java 5 & Generics you shouldn't
need
> > .aegis.xml mapping files (only required for jdk1.4, but it may only
> apply
> > to Collections section of doc)
> >
> > Does this not apply to java.util.Map? In other words do you need an
> > .aegis.xml for handling Map?
> > I tried it but it didn't seem to be reading the aegis Mapping file.
It

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs92/issues/known_resolved.html#wp1118161

> >> The
> >> 0

> >> String,
> >> java.sql.Timestamp,
> >> XMLStreamReader,

> >> seem
calling/requestor
> >> side.

> >> the
> >> java.util.List
> >> the

Mapping

> >> resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"

> >> http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd

> >> resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"

class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceConfiguration"/>

class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisServiceConfiguration"/>

class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.DefaultServiceConfiguration"/>

> >> address="/AccountService">

> >> the
> >> bean="interceptor.webservices.out.security"/>

AccountService

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soap:Body

xmlns="http://impl.service.ws.demo.axa.com/";><key>Two</key><valu

> >> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soap:Body

xmlns="http://impl.service.ws.demo.axa.com/";><key>Two</key><valu

<portlets.coreFramework.remotingAccount.RemotingAccountController.getMa
Of

xmlns="http://impl.service.ws.demo.axa.com/";><key>acct_2</key><value

>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</value></entry><entry

> >> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soap:Body

xmlns="http://impl.service.ws.demo.axa.com/";><key>acct_2</key><value

>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</value></entry><entry

<portlets.coreFramework.remotingAccount.RemotingAccountController.getAl