Hi Willem,

I know that I have to set the CXFServelt Bus, but I do not see a way to get a
reference of the CXFServlet in my test JSP. I find some mails where the setting
of the CXFServlet bus was described, but I did not find any info, on how the
obtain this reference.

Is there maybe a way to set the default transport factory to
CXFServletTransportFactory ?

Andreas