Hi you need to set messageFactory like this:

java.lang.System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory","com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl");

Also see this discussion:
http://www.nabble.com/Unable-to-create-message-factory-for-SOAP-tf4280273.html#a12196539

Cheers,
Jervis