Hello,
I am having a problem where in my service created just for testing -
HelloWorldImpl, my method sayHi(String text) keeps having text as null even
though I am seeing that the text value is not null.

I have setup my service using simple server as:
        <simple:server id="xmlHello" address="/xhello"
        serviceClass="com.comp.HelloWorld"
        serviceBean="#helloService"
        bindingId="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat";>
</simple:server>

Then from a Junit Test class, using client, I am sending the message "Test
XML messaging". I see following in tcpmon:
POST /app/hello_world HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8083
Connection: keep-alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

5a
<sayHi xmlns="http://comp.com/";>Test XML messaging</sayHi>
0

--------- In my sayHi method, I have a return of - return "Hello" + text,
which in my tcpmon shows:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:53:59 GMT

<return>Hello null</return>

I am really not sure what I am missing here. The same service method works
fine with soap webservices.